Friday, November 28, 2008

More French lessons...

Andrew and I continue to go to French class twice a week with Dominique who is an absolute character. We really enjoy the classes mainly because of her personality I think. All up we've had 20 hours of lessons. I read in a blog somewhere about this guy who is entitled to 250 hours of free French classes to be paid for by the French government. I am so envious. I think I would need a couple of hundred hours at least to get to a level where I could hold a back and forth conversation like a normal person. At the moment we are still leaving out a lot of key words and adding much gesticulation in order to make ourselves understood. It must be pretty funny to watch. I would love to have us on video. I think it would make hilarious viewing.

No comments: