Saturday, July 12, 2008

Car sale

This week has been spent getting our car ready to sell. We've been driving a Toyota Landcruiser Wagon for 4 years and it's going to be a big comedown (literally) to get into any other car after that. It's a beautiful car to drive and I love the (royal) highness of it but I must admit I have always had dramas parking in the teeny weeny car spaces and reversing is a bit of a nightmare cause visibility is restricted out the back end.

We had to have a safety inspection (roadworthy) and also needed to have our windscreen replaced. The windscreen was damaged on our holidays 2 years ago and the only reason I haven't had it fixed is because I thought we would have to cough up $400 for it but as it turns out we're entitled to a windscreen a year on our car insurance so it ended up costing us nothing.

No comments: