Monday, August 24, 2009

Au Revoir to Chez Speedies

I was asked by a friend "So, was it all worth it?" Yes, definitely. Not that we found it easy some of the time but overall we have had more good times than bad and it's been a positive life experience. Missing family and friends was hard but the year went by so amazingly quickly because we kept busy doing things and we tried to make the most of the time we had away.

This will be my last post for Chez Speedies. I've enjoyed keeping a record of our trip over the year and would like to thank my readers. I was quite flattered to receive comments from people who were enjoying reading the blog. THANK YOU readers. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Its been great to read your adventures and to meet you all. We wish you all the best with settling back into normal life!

Penny :)

Penny said...

HI Anne

Thanks for your comment. My blog has died off, kids getting older, not so much to say (or I say it all on Facebook). Things are good here in France. Still at the apartment you visited. Still loving it (most of the time). I've made a few changes this last year - stopped drinking completely, gone vegetarian and got back into exercise in a big way - all up making me a happier little camper! The kids are doing well. Jasper starts CP at the rentrée and Lily will be going into CM1. Got to start thinking about collège soon! David is well - he has lots of work so that's good!! Hope you are all doing well and happy in Brisbane :-)