Thursday, August 20, 2009

Leaving France

Today we fly home. We had the worst night last night. It was so hot. We both kept waking up sweating. It was 35 degrees in Paris yesterday. According to the CNN weather guy it was 8-10 degrees hotter than normal for this time of year. We had the air conditioner on for some of the time but it was spitting out so much water it had to be turned off.

Don’t you think they should tell you that the apartment you’re paying a squillion dollars for is in the red light district? I’m debating with myself about writing a mean review about this apartment. Either that or send a detailed list of all the plumbing problems with this unit to the owners. Actually I’ll probably do nothing. I don’t think the owners care and when we leave here I’m going to have plenty of other things to think about.

1 comment:

Tomaž said...

Dear Ann, Andrej, Samuel and Ella first I must say hallo from Slovenia.
I see that you are traveling back to AUS.today.
I and Ksenija wish you nice traveling and nice start in Brisben.

Sometime we remember the pleasant moments we spent together here in Slovenija.

Greetings and good luck!

Tomaž and Ksenija