Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shopping Day

Today I went to have a look for some summer clothes. I need something decent (new) to wear on the cruise and everything in my wardrobe from the last time it was warm here looks so drab and worn out. When I go home to Australia I can't wait to buy new clothes at normal prices instead of paying double. We've all made do with the clothes we came overseas with and we're so sick of wearing the same thing over and over and over again, it's going to be nice to have some new clothes. Also it's demoralising having to try on size 50 clothes. The french obviously haven't heard of downsizing. Don't they know we want to kid ourselves that we're not really the size we are? But french people are generally shorter and more petite than moi. I think their sizes start at 34 which sounds big anyway.

No comments: